1. We moved all our things to London from Swedes.
2. Juki turned 27 !!
3. We visited Damien the Wizard in Portsmouth
4. Seal started her final year of Uni.
5. Juki’s first day of work.
6. Halloween was celebrated in style!
7. We found a home!
8. Our new bedroom in our Hoxton houseshare
9. Christmas 2013!
10. Seal started waitressing at the Tramshed.
11. Juki’s ma Tina came to visit!
12. Seal turned 25 in a Norfolk mansion with these awesome peeps!
On Christmas day we released the first track from our time recording in the barn studio at Torpet. Things Fall Apart is originally performed by Christina in 1981.
Juki & Seal’s first Christmas, 2013.
Granny B gets her very own private Juki & Seal concert. Here we’re performing our latest song in the making Beez Knees
A mash up of footage captured in the first month of living an working at Torpet.
1. Working on our 8th song.
2. Seal trusting Juki to cut her hair.
3. Seal working hard on her dissertation whilst Juki mixes music.
4. Gran bought us a new bed, so Juki decided to give the old one a good whacking.
5. Our neighbours Håkan and Anika lent us their mosquito house. Our first mosquito free dinner was marvellous.
6. Seals afternoon spot where she drinks copious amounts of coffee and jams on the silver guy.
7. Juki’s delicious homemade tomato soup & Seals home baked roles.
8. Gran found us a chalkboard in her attic and now we’re using it to keep track of the days flying by.
9. After a rainy day we found tons of canterelli mushrooms.
10. Grans german friends invited us over for crabs. Never before had we seen so much fish being served. Oh, and Juki was getting sunburnt, so they lent him a hat…
11. A love affair…
12. A day trip to Cristinehamn where there’s a pretty cool Picasso sculpture to be found on the banks of the lake.